Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Five For Friday!

Yeah! So glad that it is Friday! :) This has been a busy and fun week!

This is the first time that I am linking up to Doodle Bugs Teaching- Five For Friday!

Five random things about my week : This week has been all about Seuss! 
1. Lots of fun crafts and Silly Socks!



2. Family Reading Day!


3. Reading with our new Tubaloo phones! We love our Book Bucket time!

 


4. Hat Day, graphing, and Oobleck fun!



5. I love that my kindergarten kids love to write and share mail! I also love the sweet messages and cute pictures!! :)



2 comments:

Miss Squirrels said...

Looks like you had a great week!
Love the elephant!
Squirrels
Going Nutty!
misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Carrie H said...

I loved reading your Five and seeing all your pictures! Looks like a fantastic week! I love your students' mailboxes. Awesome way to encourage both writing and social skills!

 
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover