Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zero The Hero Fun!

My kindergarten kids love Zero the Hero! For each special 10 day we had a fun and easy project! He would also bring a treat that looked like a zero... lifesaver gummies were a favorite!! On 200 day, each child finally got to hold and cuddle with him!! On one of our special days, I forgot!!! I forgot to get him out, bring a treat, project... I quickly hung up a picture of him and a note that he was stuck in traffic! It worked and he returned the next day - another reason why I love kindergarten kids!! :)


Mrs. Morrow said...

Saw that there is going to be a SC blogger meet up. I would love to meet you!!! Email me and I can send you the link to the teacher who posted information!

Mrs. Morrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover