Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zero The Hero Fun!

My kindergarten kids love Zero the Hero! For each special 10 day we had a fun and easy project! He would also bring a treat that looked like a zero... lifesaver gummies were a favorite!! On 200 day, each child finally got to hold and cuddle with him!! On one of our special days, I forgot!!! I forgot to get him out, bring a treat, project... I quickly hung up a picture of him and a note that he was stuck in traffic! It worked and he returned the next day - another reason why I love kindergarten kids!! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Morrow said...

Louanne,
Saw that there is going to be a SC blogger meet up. I would love to meet you!!! Email me and I can send you the link to the teacher who posted information!
Michelle
mmorrow@lexington1.net

Mrs. Morrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover