Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Currently 2013

Can not believe it is already 2013!
Happy New Year !!

 

Don't forget to hook up with Farley for the new currently. 


My OLW - one little word.......... Balance. This is a tough one for me (and lots of my teacher friends too!) Balance between my jobs - teacher, mom, wife, daughter, sister, Sunday School teacher, blogger...
Balance - finding time to spend with God, family, school...
Balance - to eat better, exercise more, sleep more, feel better.
Balance - to not worry so much - especially about financial situations, husband's job...
Balance - as I guide my son (who is a senior in high school) to prepare for his future - he has Aspergers -just to figure out the best fit for college...

5 comments:

Katie said...

such a great OLW! We all probably need to work on that! :) I'm your newest follower! Happy New Year!!

Katie
Smiles from 2nd Grade

Heather's Heart said...

Balance is such a great word and something ALL teachers need! =)

I also need to not worry so much. That is why my OLW is FROG. I need to remember to fully rely on God.

Praying that 2013 is full of blessings for you. =)

Hop over to visit if you get the chance. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Jessica said...

It seems a lot of us have balance . . . definitely have to work on that this year!

What i have learned

Janet said...

What a great OLW! Good luck with finding the balance in your life. :)

I'm your newest follower!
Janet
Mrs. D's Firsties

Anonymous said...

Found you in Currently. I have a little grandson with autism. I worry as I watch his parents begin their journey of guiding him. He is a bright little guy (only 4 and already reading).

Terri
KinderKapers

 
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover