I am excited that Melissa from DillyDabbles and Kelly from Kindergarten Kel gave me the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you both so much! The award is for a blog with less than 200 followers.
If you receive The Liebster Award, you have to give it to 5 others with blogs that have less than 200 followers. Sooo, here are the sweet bloggers that I'm giving this special award to:
Just Another Day in K
An Open Door
I Love Children's Lit!
Mrs. Green's Kindergarten
Jeannie from Class full of "Special Kinders" has given me My Favorite Follower Award! She is so sweet and has a wonderful blog!
Winners of this award are to pass it on to four or YOUR favorite followers... the bloggers who are always sure to leave you some love, and who make you feel really good about whatever it is you posted! I am giving this special award to:
Pam from Can Do Kinders
Jennifer from First Grade Blue Skies
Kat from Kindergarten Cowgirl
Marlana from Lil' Country Kindergarten
Lara from Little Miss Kindergarten
* would love to meet them all in person! :)
Kat from Kindergarten Cowgirl tagged me - a while back :) Just gonna answer her questions-maybe more later - need to sleep!
1) Milk chocolate or dark? Both -just love any chocolate!!
2) What do you drive? A giant and getting old Suburban!
3) Pets? Too many- Lucky (wild rescue pup), and 2 male crazy cats!
4) Do you like your principal? Why/why not? Yes-she is wonderful and very supportive!
5) What is your favorite clothing brand? Love clothes from JJill -just expensive!
6) How do you de - stress? Nap, blog, and read -should be exercise!
7) What is your favorite go - to easy dinner? My teenagers would say fast food- I refuse- Chicken and Rice Casserole, a big salad, or French Toast!
8) What is the first thing you do when you get home from school? Diet Coke and visit with my kids!
9) On average, how many hours per week do you put in at school during non - school hours? 10 hours min.
10) What's the biggest challenge for you in the classroom? Too many special needs and levels!
11) If you weren't a teacher, what profession would you choose? Wish I could be a country singer, not sure - this is all I have done (23 years!)
12) What's your favorite part about teaching? Laughing with my kids and watching them blossom!
Mother's Day Mad Lib Writing
2 hours ago